25 Things About Me
I was recently tagged in another blog post. The mission is to answer 25 questions to share with your readers as a chance for them to get to know you better. I figured I'd take this chance to answer those burning questions that you know you've been dying to ask but haven't had a chance to yet. Or, at least, the random questions that I was tagged to answer. I'm also going to pass along the favor and tag Alicia from TheMomKind.com to complete the questions too!
1. What is your middle name? Ann. Plain ole boring Ann. It doesn't even have an "e" to spice it up.
2. What was your favorite subject at school? Hmm... Does Lunch or Study Hall count as a subject? LOL. Yeah, I didn't think so either. I was always really good at math, so that was an easy class. So, I would have to say Math was my favorite.
3. What's your favorite drink? Coffee. I just love the flavor and the smell and well, just everything about coffee. Although, my go to drink is Sweet Tea. I could live off of those two drinks.
4. What's your favorite song at the moment? Right now I'm loving Zach Williams' song Old Church Choir.
5. What's your favorite food? Pizza. Delicious and simple to make, with enough variations available by the differing toppings that you could eat it quite a bit before you're finally sick of it.
6. What's the last thing you bought? Assuming that dinner doesn't count... My keychain! We went to the Arc Encounter and I bought a little keychain with an arc replica on it. The hubby lost my keys a few weeks ago, so this is the start of my new set.
7. What's your favorite book of all time? I love the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. It's kinda like Twilight but with angels instead of Vampires. I own the entire series and I've read it so many times that I've lost count.
8. Favorite color? My favorite color is yellow. To me, it's sunshine and happiness. I just love the cheeriness of yellow.
9. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a zoo! In my house there are 2 dogs (Macy and Chevy), 3 cats (Miley, Sadie and Cali), 2 fish and a hamster (Spike - whose name officially changed to Buttercup when we learned he was actually a she but we still call it Spike more than Buttercup).
10. Favorite perfume? Clinique Happy! I've adored that smell for as long as I can remember.
11. Favorite holiday? Christmas! I love seeing the joy on my kids' faces when they open up their presents. It's not about what I get - I'd be happy with nothing - it's all about the joy of giving.
12. Are you married? Yes! I've been married for 11 - almost 12 years now to the world's most wonderfullest man! I love my hubbs!
13. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, how many times and to where? I have been one time. I ran away to Mexico for a few days. It was amazingly wonderful!
14. Do you speak any other languages? I can speak a little bit of Spanish. Not enough to call myself fluent, but enough that I can understand the waiters at the Mexican restaurant when they try to talk about the customers in Spanish thinking that we don't know what they're saying.
15. How many siblings do you have? My parents had 5 children other than me. Randy, Gary, Joe, Kathy and Steve.
16. What is your favorite shop? I'm not really a big shopper. I do love looking for a good find though so I would have to say the Goodwill Outlet. I love digging through the bins to try to find those amazing hidden treasures! You never know what you're going to find hiding in those bins.
17. Favorite restaurant? Weinerschnitzel! It's a fast food restaurant in the town that I grew up in. They have the world's best chili dogs!! Part of their appeal may be a taste from my childhood that I can't get where I live now, but I just have to stop in and get some every time I go home for a visit.
18. When is the last time you cried? Three days ago. I was watching a movie with the kids and found myself crying. I cry way too easily when watching movies that have a sad scene in them.
19. Favorite blog? Can I say mine? LOL Probably not, huh? I would have to say nowandgen.com. It's a newer blog that is written by Genevieve Padalecki. I just adore her. She's beautiful, smart, a good mother and married to Jared Padalecki! She's got it all!
20. Favorite movie? My favorite movie of all times is Anne of Green Gables. I love the idea of a simpler time that they lived in the past.
21. Favorite TV shows? Oh, I love several TV shows, and they're a bit varied. Friends. Gilmore Girls. Supernatural (hence the Jared Padalecki love). Vampire Diaries. Fixer Upper.
22. PC or Mac? Mac. All the way babe!
23. What phone do you have? I've got an iPhone 7 plus. Hence the mac statement above. I'm an Apple girl. =)
24. How tall are you? 5'3". Yup, I'm pretty short.
25. Can you cook? Decently enough. I mean, I'm no Chopped chef or anything, but my family seems to enjoy eating my meals.
I hope that you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more. I'd love to know a bit about you too!
Pick a question above and answer it in the comments below!